This screening is a montage of clips from The Thyroid Secret docuseries that may just have the information you’ve been looking for to take your thyroid health to the next level! Learn how the current medical system misdiagnoses and underdiagnoses thyroid conditions. You’ll learn valuable information about nutrition, herbs and self-care practices to improve thyroid health. You’ll also hear several success stories from people who have suffered for years with thyroid symptoms and finally found the answers they needed!
The following thyroid experts will be featured in the screening:
- Dr. Ian Hollaman (Functional Medicine practitioner at Dr. Autoimmune in North Boulder)
- Dr. Izabella Wentz (author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis: Lifestyle Interventions for Finding and Treating the Root Cause)
- Dr. Aviva Romm (author of The Adrenal Thyroid Revolution)
- Dr. Datis Kharrazian (author of Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms When My Lab Tests are Normal?)
- Dr. Mark Hyman (podcaster and health expert and advocate)
- Andrea Nakayama (cofounder of the Hashimoto’s Institute)
- Chris Kresser (author of The Paleo Cure and podcaster on Revolution Health Radio)
- and many more!
Doors open at 5:30pm and the screening begins at 6pm.
Q & A session will be held after the screening from 7:30-8pm with Dr. Ian Hollaman (of Dr. Autoimmune in Boulder).
Included with your ticket you’ll receive:
- a Shine Potion
- light thyroid-friendly appetizers
- a screening of some of the highlights from the 9-part docuseries The Thyroid Secret
- portion of your ticket price will be donated to the Emergency Family Assistance Association in Boulder
- an exclusive offer for event attendees: $100 OFF the New Patient Consultation at Dr. Autoimmune
Shine will provide a cash bar and menu service for additional food and beverages.
Available online through March 13th
Regular Admission: $18
Available on March 14th online & at the door
Tickets can be purchased through Eventbrite through March 14th at 5pm. Tickets can also be purchased at the door the day of the event.